Silver Family Research Fellow
Executive Director, MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics (CTL)
Director, MITx MicroMaster’s Program in Supply Chain Management
- Freight Transportation
- Scenario Planning
- OnLine Learning
- Caplice C. and Phadnis, S. (2013) Strategic Issues Facing Transportation, Volume 1: Scenario Planning for Freight Transportation Infrastructure Investment, Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, National Cooperative Highway Research Program, Report 750.
- Caplice, C. (2007), “Electronic Markets for Truckload Transportation,” Production and Operations Management, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp.423-436.
- Caplice, C. and Y. Sheffi (2006), “Combinatorial Auctions for Truckload Transportation,” Chapter 21 in Combinatorial Auctions, ed. P. Cramton, Y. Shoham, and R. Steinberg, MIT Press.
- Caplice, C. and Y. Sheffi (2003), "Optimization Based Procurement for Transportation Services," The Journal of Business Logistics, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp.109-128.
- Logistics Systems
- Freight Transportation Systems
- Supply Chain MIcroMaster’s Credential courses (Analytics, Fundamentals, Design, Dynamics, and Technology).