New Supply Chain Masters Program
MIT-Zaragoza-Ningbo Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Spain, USA, China
The 3 Continent (3C) program is a high-quality degree taught in a truly global setting which provides its graduates with proficiency in both problem solving and change leadership. Through this program students gain a unique exposure by studying in 3 different continents. It is designed to create global supply chain leaders and has been crafted to develop the skillsets required to navigate through a repetition world evolving rapidly due to globalization.
The MIT-Zaragoza-Ningbo Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (3C Program) was jointly established by three centers within the MIT Global SCALE Network: MIT Center for Transportation and Logistics, Zaragoza Logistics Center, and Ningbo Supply Chain Innovation Institute China. The curriculum of the program is modeled on the supply chain management.
- Fall Term: ZLC, Zaragoza, Spain.
- January Term: MIT, Cambridge, USA
- Spring Term: NSCIIC, Ningbo, China
The 3 Continent Program Advantage
- Meets the high demand for a new type of supply chain leader
- Leads to great job opportunities in top companies
- Creates a highly selective and diverse class environment
- Delivers first-rate recognized education
- Provides access to an exclusive MIT Global network
- Offers a high return on investment