Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC)
The Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) campus is located in the heart of PLAZA, the largest logistics park in the southwest of Europe that includes a 13 million square-meter complex of distribution, intermodal transportation, customs, commercial, and recreational services. It is at the hub of 3 major highways, near the high-speed railway that connects Madrid and Barcelona, and beside an airport accommodating the world's largest cargo planes
The MIT Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) Degree from the Zaragoza Logistics Center offers the unique combination of a world-class supply chain degree taught in a truly global setting. Created in 2004 in collaboration with the leading university in the field, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), this program prepares you to make an impact on a wide range of industries worldwide.
- PRIME LOCATION. ZLC is located in PLAZA, the logistics park in which more than 300 companies such as Inditex, Mann + Hummel, BHS (Bosch Siemens) and DHL (to name a few) employ more than 11,000 people. It's also located next to Zaragoza Airport, which is the third busiest airport in the country and accommodates the world's largest cargo planes from Air France, China Cargo, Emirates, Korean Airline, and Qatar. Top-notch supply chain global operations visits include Amazon, Inditex, GM, Port of Barcelona, and more.
- SMALL CLASS SIZE. Our program's small class size allows for close one-on-one interaction, mentoring, and a sense of belong to the ZLC family!
- JOB PLACEMENT. You will be recruited by Fortune 500 companies. 90% of our students are hired within 3 months after graduation with an average compensation package of 76.000€, salaries that are highly competitive in Europe.
- FACULTY. Our diverse faculty and staff are educated at some of the most prestigious universities from around the world with exposure to applied research and participation in big EU and international consortiums.
- INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE. Our program is designed to give our students international exposure and experience that will better address the global supply chain component.
- ALUMNI. ZLC alumni are represented by 54 nationalities, establishing an Impressive network of close relationships with peers and colleagues. Our Alumni do give back by helping in the admissions process as Ambassadors, setting up thesis projects, and in the recruitment process of fellow "ZLOGGERS" such as you. For example, our Basel Alumni Association in Switzerland are promoting partial scholarships to help future ZLC students with financing their education.
- SCHOLARSHIPS. Besides Basel, ZLC offers a unique financial aid program that includes 12 scholarships ranging from 25% to 100% tuition as well as a guaranteed loan of up to 80% of tuition, with special attention to helping students from emerging countries.
- DUAL DEGREES WITH TOP BUSINESS SCHOOLS. IE, EBS, INCAE, Sabanci University, Feng Chia University and IMT, in Spain, Germany, Costa Rica, Turkey, Taiwan and Dubai respectively.
- CORPORATE PARTNERS. Our students work with multinationals on real-world supply chain challenges with a unique opportunity to see their operation in countries such as France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, UK and even the US.
- LIVING IN SPAIN. Living in Spain is awesome! Expenses are significantly cheaper than in many other European countries. The people are warm and always ready to help you in your wonderful journey ahead. Zaragoza, the 4th largest city in Spain, has all the conveniences of a big city without most of its drawbacks. Come and enjoy our gastronomy -- tapas is a must-try culinary experience! Within 300km, you can be in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, and San Sebastián, plus several low-cost options to visit our Islands, London, Paris, Berlin, Rome, Amsterdam and other great European destinations.