Director, Zaragoza Logistics Center
Associate Research Professor, MIT-Zaragoza International Logistics Program
Research Affiliate, MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics
- City Logistics
- Multimodal Transport
- Green Corridors
- Val, S., Kehinde, A., Machado, A., Ciprés, C. Supply Chain Network Design: Tackling Regulations, Lead Time and Cost- Efficiency. In Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chains. Innovations and Integral Approaches. Lu, M. and De Bock, J. Editors (2015) (pp. 111-129) ISBN: 978-3-319-17418-1 Springer International Publishing.
- Val, S. Implementing innovative, sustainable urban mobility solutions. 8th European Conference on ICT for Transport Logistics (ECITL 2015), Bordeaux (France), 5-7 October 2015.
- Sainz, R., Baños, J., Val, S., Kattour, S. The Economic Impact of a Logistics Infrastructure: The case of the Zaragoza Logistics Platform (PLAZA). Transportation Planning and Technology (vol. 36, March 2013)
- Pérez, M., Val, S., Larrodé, E., Sainz, R. Optimization of the air cargo supply chain. Journal of Airline and Airport Management. JAIRM, 2012 – 2(2), 101-123 Online ISSN: 2014-4806 - Print ISSN: 2014-4865
- Logistics Facilities
- Transport and Distribution Systems