Learn to lead the supply chain, logistics, and operations functions that are critical to all industries
Looking for a fast, focused path to career advancement?
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology offers the #1 Ranked global graduate program in Supply Chain Management in partnership with our Supply Chain and Logistic Excellence (SCALE) Network centers around the world. MIT SCALE supply chain management master's programs can help you prepare for top SCM jobs.
- The demand for supply chain and logistics talent is growing, with strong salary outcomes
- Supply chain is the heart of business operations, providing companies around the world with opportunities to gain a competitive edge
- MIT SCALE alums are working around the world, helping businesses of all kinds respond, recover, and retool
Now more than ever, global companies need supply chain leaders with the practical skills and technical knowledge to make data-driven decisions and develop creative solutions to global logistics and operations problems.
In just 10 months, you can:
- Gain the practical skills all industries demand to remain nimble and competitive
- Put what you learn into practice through company-sponsored master's thesis projects
- Learn from world class researchers, faculty, and professionals
- Apply your logistics, operations, and analytical skills to your passions: humanitarian response, sustainability, policy, security, strategy, and more
- Learn to lead resilient teams with an end-to-end understanding of supply chain management
- Get heavily recruited by the world’s top companies
- Become networked for life with over 1200 MIT SCALE supply chain management and logistics alumni working across the world
- Boost your salary - our recent classes have improved their outgoing salaries by an average of 70%
...all in half the time, at half the cost of a traditional top-tier MBA program.
Request info using the form above, and learn why Paris-based EdUniversal has ranked our program the #1 global supply chain management and logistics master's degree in the world for 4 consecutive years, and why QS recently named MIT's SCM program best in the world in its first-ever ranking of Supply Chain Management master's programs.