Why Consider a Career in SCM?
- Supply chains are at the heart of business operations, providing companies around the world with opportunities to get a competitive edge
- Supply chain management and logistics are critical, rapidly expanding functions across all industries
- The demand for supply chain talent is growing, with strong salary outcomes
Application Deadlines Extended
To provide more early-career supply chain professionals with opportunities for advancement in these uniquely challenging times, and in turn to help industry meet steady demand for exceptional supply chain leaders, we've extended our admission cycle for the class of 2021.
In challenging times, global companies need leaders with the practical skills and technical knowledge to make data-driven decisions and develop creative solutions to global problems.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology, one of the world's premier institutions, offers the #1 Ranked global graduate program in Supply Chain Management in partnership with our SCALE centers of excellence around the world. In just 10 months, our students:
- Gain the skills all industries demand to remain nimble and competitive
- Put what you learn into practice through our company-sponsored master's thesis projects
- Learn from world class researchers, faculty, and professionals
- Apply your skills to your passions: humanitarian response, sustainability, policy, security, strategy, and more
- Get heavily recruited by the world’s top companies
- Become networked for life with over 1200 SCALE Supply Chain Management alumni working across the world
- Boost your outgoing salary - our previous classes have improved their outgoing salaries by an average of 70%
...all in just half the time and half the cost of a traditional MBA.
Ready to advance your career? Submit the form to receive more info on supply chain management master's degrees at our global SCALE centers (including our new 3-continent Global SCM master's, now recruiting a cohort to begin studies in August 2020!), and learn why Paris-based EdUniversal has ranked us the #1 global supply chain management master's program in the world for 4 consecutive years.