Why Supply Chain?
- Supply chain is at the heart of business operations, providing opportunities to get a competitive edge
- Supply chain management and logistics are rapidly expanding functions across all industries
- The demand for supply chain talent is growing, with strong salary outcomes
In challenging times, global companies need leaders with the practical skills and technical knowledge to make data-driven decisions and develop creative solutions to global problems.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology, one of the world's premier institutions, offers the #1 Ranked global graduate program in Supply Chain Management in partnership with our SCALE centers of excellence around the world. In just 10 months, our students:
- Gain the skills all industries demand to remain nimble and competitive
- Put what you learn into practice through our company-sponsored master's thesis projects
- Learn from world class researchers, faculty, and professionals
- Apply your skills to your passions: humanitarian response, sustainability, policy, security, strategy, and more
- Get heavily recruited by the world’s top companies
- Become networked for life with over 1200 SCALE Supply Chain Management alumni working across the world
- Boost your outgoing salary - our previous classes have improved their outgoing salaries by an average of 70%
...all in just half the time and half the cost of a traditional MBA.
Ready to advance your career? Submit the form to receive more info on supply chain management master's degrees at our global SCALE centers (including our new 3-continent Global SCM master's, now recruiting a cohort to begin studies in August 2020!), and learn why Paris-based EdUniversal has ranked us the #1 global supply chain management master's program in the world for 4 consecutive years.