MIT SCALE Network Online Application Information
Apply to Multiple Programs in the SCALE Network:
We encourage you to apply to all Masters programs in the MIT SCALE Global Network (LSCM-Luxembourg Centre for Logistics, MNCSM-Ningbo Supply Chain Innovation Institute China, and MSCM-Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation, SCM-MIT, ZLOG-Zaragoza Logistics Center).
You my apply to all Residential MIT SCALE Network programs using the same application. Use the check box on the first page of the application to choose your desired schools. There is a maximum application fee of $75 to apply for all programs.
- Application Information
- Personal Information
(Please note that the application does not currently support script that contains accent marks such as á, é, í, ó, ú, ü, ñ. Using accent marks will cause error messages in the application form.)
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Colleges/Universities Attended
- Test Scores / Experience
- Financial Support
- SCM MITx Subjects Taken
- Subjects Taken
- Statement of Objectives
- Submit Application (including fee if required*)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Required Video Statement
Letters of Recommendation
You must provide two recommendations from people capable of judging your professional and/or academic promise (i.e., supervisor, professor). Because our admissions committee focuses on work experience, we urge applicants to provide at least one letter of recommendation from their professional experience and a second from either their professional experience or academic experience.
Please check the box under Waive if you wish to waive any rights you might have to inspect and review the recommendation. Once the letter writer sees that you have waived, you cannot later un-waive.
After you have entered the information about your recommenders and saved it, visit Letter Status to request letters from your recommenders.
Required Video Statement
Please record a video statement (5 minute time limit) answering the following questions:
- Question 1. Why would you like to study for a master’s in supply chain management, and what in your background prepares you?
- Question 2. Describe the perfect job that you would like to get after you have completed the supply chain Master's program.
- Question 3. What global supply chain problem do you find the most interesting and why?
Video Tips and Guidelines:
- Use a webcam to complete your video – there is no need to film in a studio or on a stage
- Provide us with a link to the video (for example YouTube) in the URL field below. Please make sure the link is not private so that individual admissions committee members can access it. Make sure your video link does not expire and will be available throughout the review cycle
- Make sure we can hear you clearly – please do not include music
- Make sure we can see you clearly – ensure the light source is in front of you
- Attire – please feel comfortable to dress casually, there is no need to dress up in formal attire
- Be yourself - avoid reading a script, we just want you to talk to us, relax, and smile
*There is a fee of $75.00 US to apply to the SCM program at MIT. There is no fee required to apply to the sister programs in Spain, Malaysia, Luxembourg, and China. If you are applying to the SCM program at MIT you will need a credit card to which to charge the $75.00 (US) application fee.
To be reviewed for admission in any round you must submit Step 1 of the application and pay the fee (if needed) by the following deadlines:
- Round 1 Nov 15th 23:59:59 Eastern US Time Zone
- Round 2 Feb 7st 23:59:59 Eastern US Time Zone
- Round 3 Mar 28th 23:59:59 Eastern US Time Zone
Please see the Overview/Help page for instructions about how to submit GRE and IELTS scores.
Financial Aid Information:
For additional information about Financial Aid information and eligibility, you can visit SCM's Financial Aid page, ZLOG's Financial Aid page, MNSCM's Financial Aid page, LSCM's Financial Aid page, or MSCM's Financial Aid page.