The MIT Global SCALE Network is an international alliance of leading-edge research and education centers dedicated to the development and dissemination of global innovation in supply chain and logistics.
- Expand MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics’s impact for both education and research
- Create local supply chain management human capital and expertise in different regions of the world
- Open up new opportunities for innovation develop new educational models and paradigms
- Create a worldwide network of executives, alumni and students trained by MIT or with MIT material and influence
- Help companies, governments and organizations to compete in an increasingly complex business environment.
The MIT Global SCALE Network is a balanced network of six innovation centers on four continents. Each center contributes resources to conduct joint research, administers educational programs, and works with corporate sponsors. Independently and collectively centers engage faculty, researchers, students, and affiliated companies to collaborate on projects that will create supply chain and logistics innovations with global applications.