Why should you choose a master’s degree in supply chain management and logistics?
- It’s the new path to the boardroom with supply chain often becoming a C-suite position at most major global companies
- Supply chain management and logistics are rapidly expanding functions across all industries and the demand for supply chain talent is growing
- Supply chains are where companies can get the competitive edge
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology, one of the world's premier institutions, offers the #1 Ranked Master's program in Supply Chain Management & Engineering. In just 10 months, you will:
- Gain the skills that all industries across the world need today
- Put what you learn into practice through our company-sponsored master's thesis projects
- Learn from world class researchers, faculty, and professionals
- Apply your skills to your passions: humanitarian response, sustainability, policy, security, strategy, and more
- Get heavily recruited by the world’s top companies
- Become networked for life with over 1000 SCALE alumni working across the world
- Boost your outgoing salary - our previous classes have improved their outgoing salaries by an average of 70%
...all in just half the time and half the cost of a traditional MBA.