The MIT-Ningbo Supply Chain Management (MNSCM) Program is offered by the Ningbo Supply Chain Innovation Institute China (NSCIIC). Mirroring the top-ranked MIT Supply Chain Management program offered at the MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics, the MNSCM program delivers cutting-edge knowledge and expertise in problem solving, change management, and leadership. The graduates will be equipped with the skills that companies seek in an increasingly complex and dynamic marketplace as a result of two years of challenging coursework, immersion in state-of-the-art research, and interaction with industry partners. The first cohort of students will enroll in September 2017. We look forward to you joining the inaugural class!
- The program combines the curriculum of the Masters in Supply Chain Management program offered at MIT with MBA courses required by China National MBA Education Supervisory Committee.
- The program is instructed in English by faculty graduated from top international universities with rich industry experience and expertise as well as visiting professors from the MIT Global SCALE Network.
- In addition to the challenging curriculum, the program emphasizes communication skills development, leadership training, and extensive interactions with the industry.
- NSCIIC engages with many local and multi-national corporations on initiatives such as industry lectures, thesis research projects, and student recruitment.
- Upon graduation, students will be inducted as Associate Members of the MIT Alumni Association and become alumni of the MIT Global SCALE Network.
Master of Business Administration awarded by Ningbo University.
Graduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, awarded by MIT Global SCALE Network.
Two year full-time study; first year for course study and second year for internship and dissertation
- Business Writing for Supply Chain Management
- System Dynamics
- Datebase, Internet and Systems Integration Technologies
- Supply Chain Finance
- Analytical Methods for Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Systems
- Case Studies in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Introduction to Supply Chain Leadership
- Management Accounting and Control
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Leadership
- Supply Chain Software
- Economics for Business Decision