Why choose a master’s degree in supply chain management and logistics?
- It’s the new path to the boardroom with supply chain often becoming a C-suite position at most major global companies
- Supply chain management and logistics are rapidly expanding functions across all industries and the demand for supply chain talent is growing
- Supply chains are where companies can get the competitive edge
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology, one of the world's premier institutions, offers the #1 Ranked global graduate program in Supply Chain Management in partnership with our SCALE centers of excellence around the world. In just 10 months, you will:
- Gain the skills that all industries across the world need today
- Put what you learn into practice through our company-sponsored master's thesis projects
- Learn from world class researchers, faculty, and professionals
- Apply your skills to your passions: humanitarian response, sustainability, policy, security, strategy, and more
- Get heavily recruited by the world’s top companies
- Become networked for life with over 1000 SCALE Supply Chain alumni working across the world
- Boost your outgoing salary - our previous classes have improved their outgoing salaries by an average of 70%
...all in just half the time and half the cost of a traditional MBA.
Ready to advance your career? Submit the form to receive more info on supply chain management master's degrees at any our five global SCALE centers, and learn why Paris-based EdUniversal has ranked us #1 among global supply chain management programs in the world for 3 consecutive years.