In 2008, LOGYCA / RESEARCH signed an agreement with the MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics (MIT CTL) to create the Center for Latin-American Logistics Innovation as part of the MIT Global SCALE Network of supply chain research centers. Through this partnership, the MIT Global SCALE Network has developed a vibrant academic and research network throughout Latin America.
The Center for Latin-American Logistics Innovation has three essential components that make it the excellence center for global and regional leaders:
- The constant work of its research staff
- The close relationship with the business sector
- Its partnerships with the leading universities in the region
An integral part of CLI activities in the region includes collaboration with corporate partners. To date, CLI has 13 corporate strategic partners. Most of these enterprises are headquartered in Colombia, but operate in four or five countries in the region.
MIT–CLI Supply Chain Management Program:
Graduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (GCLOG)
A hybrid program combining online study with two 3-week residencies on the MIT campus.
Open to students pursuing graduate degrees at our Latin American partner universities. Leads to the Graduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management awarded by the MIT Global SCALE Network.
CLI conducts research in the following areas:
- Efficient operations in value networks
- Retail operations and consumer evolution
- Data-driven decision making and emerging technologies
- Sustainability in value networks
- Logistics public policymaking
- Collaboration in value networks
MIT SCALE Latin America Conferences
Take a look at the proceedings of the MIT SCALE Latin America Conference of 2018 below: