The MIT - Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management programs (residential and blended formats) offer a world class supply chain degree taught in a truly global European setting. Created in 2004 in collaboration with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, this program prepares students to make an impact in a wide range of industries worldwide.
Why attend this program?
- Meets the high demand for a new type of supply chain leader
- Leads to great job opportunities in top companies – 95% placement rate
- Creates a highly selective and diverse class environment
- Delivers first-rate recognized education
- Provides access to an exclusive MIT Global network
- Offers a high return on investment
- #1 Master’s Program in Logistics worldwide as ranked by Eduniversal
Program Details at a Glance:
10-month residential program (ZLOG) | 5-month blended program (ZLOGb)
Language of Instruction: English
The ZLOG and ZLOGb programs lead to the Master of Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management awarded by the University of Zaragoza, and the Graduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, awarded by MIT Global SCALE Network.
68 ZLC credits (equivalent to ECTS credits)
10-Month residential program:
Tuition (2018-19 academic year): €24,300 ($28,300) plus medical insurance and living expenses. Currently a budget of €600 ($650) per month for living expenses is recommended for single students.
€17,700 plus living expenses.
ZLC offers various full and partial scholarships. ZLC has negotiated with banks a guaranteed loan available to all students who are admitted to the ZLOG Program. This loan is applicable only for tuition (up to 80%), excluding the €2,000 ($2,240) non refundable deposit.
Career Resources and Alumni Relations:
ZLC has a full time staff person dedicated to bringing in companies for interviews and helping the students find excellent jobs. Upon graduation students join an elite group of SCALE alumni and enjoy:
- Associate member status in the MIT Alumni Association
- Full participation in all MIT CTL alumni activities
- ZLC Alumni Club
ZLC Alumni from around the world gathered to celebrate the center's 15th anniversary in February 2019